Fastpass Day tomorrow

I’m super stressing out as 60 days out tomorrow so it’s fastpass day … have my list, know to go for Headliners first then go back an fill in the gaps but feeling sick :nauseated_face: what if the app freezes … oh my god :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Have the browser ready, one of them will usually work.

3 Likes

I know how you feel, mine is next week and I am already losing sleep over it !!! :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m sure you’ll be fine. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If possible, I would definitely use the browser before the app. The app has been so messed up recently. The website gave me some trouble the other day but not as much trouble as people have reported having on the app. If you are on your phone, I would still recommend going through your browser on your phone over using the app.

1 Like

Haven’t been hearing that lately it’s been as craycray as it was about a month ago. I landed up using incognito (with Crome), only way it would work day b4 60 , while I was practicing.

Started off a little wonky 7am 60 day, so I just switched to incognito to be on safe side. Saw Olaf a few times, but backed out, returned and all was well.

I’m sure you’ll do fine. It’s not as complicated as it seems, once you’re actually setting it up.

1 Like

Let’s hope so … thanks

My FPP day was Saturday and the website was wonky but the app worked. I had both ready to go but didn’t get things to load until 7:04. Its a short trip (only 3 nights) but was hoping for FOP late morning on 60+3 but by the time I got the site to cooperate, the earliest available was 3:00 but that was too late for my DME plans so RD it will be. After that, everything went smoothly. My next FPP day isn’t until January and a much longer trip so hopefully not as stressful. Good luck!

1 Like

Mine was Friday, and I had my computer ready and the app on my phone. When 7am EST came around, my computer kept telling me I wasn’t eligible yet, even though I kept refreshing (I think I had forgotten to sign out and then back in), but I got right into the app and got my first two FP+ right away. By the third FP+, the app was taking forever to load, but by then, I was able to access the site on my computer, so finished the rest up there. So, if you can have more than one device/ format ready, I would recommend it.

2 Likes