Fastest route to 7DMT?

I know the parks are crowded. I’ve read all the posts. However- learning that the line for 7D goes up to Littler Mermaid just made my jaw drop.
Been in the lines for 7D at RD pre-covid. Got burnt once going through the castle and will only do the teacup route. It helps get you to the end of the standby faster…the line snakes fast and if you come from the castle you are chasing a moving target.

4 Likes

Yup. When we were there and kept walking and walking and walking to find the end of the line, and arrived at Little Mermaid we called it a NOPE and went on Mermaid instead.

2 Likes

It would be hard for me to go back again without Fastpass or equivalent. We rope dropped 7DMT, but waited 90 for FOP and 80 for SDD. My family very much hated rope dropping (though they minded less at HS and Epcot because we were staying at BCV, Epcot opened later, and at they HS walked us to the rides before park open.)

The lines and heat were so miserable that at one point I was doing the math to figure out if I could pay the same but downgrade our accommodations and reduce the number of days to justify a VIP tour.

4 Likes

We rope dropped 7DMT last week. We wound up where I marked the “X” on the map (before they filled the ride queue) and had a 20 minute wait.

2 Likes

Oh, well, that’s encouraging!!! Thanks for the tip! :smiley:

1 Like