Fast Passes with Party Tickets 2019

Yes!

Good luck for FP day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made FPs this morning for the December 8th party. This is a Universal trip so I only have a party ticket linked to my account. We are staying at CC for the night.

The only attraction not available was 7DMT. Since I am a DVC owner I will enter around 2:00 and I started my FPs at 1:45.

We made our fastpasses today for our December trip, 10 people. We have our Party tickets. The rest of our tickets, 5 of the group has AP and the other 5 have OLD multi-day tickets (non-expire) loaded into the system (they have more than they need for this trip). I was able to make FastPass reservations for the Party day for the whole group. I’m guessing this is because we (5 of us) have AP and the other 5 have extra tickets. When we get in at 2 pm to the party (DVC members), and we go to use the fastpasses this won’t somehow mysteriously use my family’s “other” extra day tickets? I’m also worried we will lose our last day FP now that I read through this thread and we have SDD!!

The reason you could book for everyone is because you are all linked on MDE. Nothing to do with APs or type of ticket.

When you enter at 2pm, you must enter through the special DVC party line to use the party ticket.

Just a heads up though, there is a limit as to how many guests you can take in with you at 2pm. It may be Member plus 5 guests. I’ll see if I can find a link for you.

Edited:

It’s actually the Member plus 7 guests.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/ticket-tour/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/

@Nicky_S, thanks for the heads up! 2 of the 3 families are DVC and with the APs, 5 of us can get in during regular park hours too.

1 Like

I am unable to make FPP on my party ticket. I’m 30 days out and staying completely offsite. It says I’ve reached my FPP allotment.

At 60 days, I made 7 days worth of FPP stay at the Hilton at Bonnet Creek, which has the Disney perks.

My party tickets are linked in MDE. But I didn’t link them in a dummy account.

I’ll call Disney and see what they say.

Did you book FPs for the day of the party?

You cannot have more than three FPs booked for any day. If you already have FPs booked for party day you will need to link the party tickets to a dummy account in MDE.

1 Like

I’m not going to the park on party day. So there are no FPP booked for that day.

Do you have 7 day tickets plus the party, or an AP?

7 day

When you call will you tell us what they say? No one has been saying you can’t get FPs with a party ticket this year. There is not any 7 day off site stay limit? You are staying at a resort that gives you the Disney benefits? You should have been able to do this at day 60?

1 Like

Yep. On the phone right now with CM.

1 Like

The CM didn’t see my party tickets in her system even though I can see them on MDE. I had to give her my ticket number. She says there is a glitch in the system. She tried to put my party tickets on a different account but was unsuccessful. However, she made FPP for my party night! I do see those FPP on MDE. However, they say they are extra FPP and I can’t modify them.

In two days, I will try to make my FPP for my second party ticket through my MDE account. If unsuccessful again, the CM told me to call.

I’m going to recap our situation.

Four of us have 7-day tickets. They are NOT date based tickets. For those days, we are staying at the Hilton at Bonnet Creek, which has Disney perks. I had no issues making all 7 days of FPP at 60 days.

Two of us have party tickets on December 10th and 12th. For those days, we are NOT staying at a Disney hotel with Disney perks. But it really shouldn’t matter because this morning is 30 days for the December 10th party. MDE would not let me book FPP, even though my party tickets show up in MDE. It says I’ve reached my FPP allotment. I tried on my phone app, on my computer, and on my computer in incognito.

Thanks to @Nicky_S and @PrincipalTinker for trying to help me this morning! Have a restful Sunday.

2 Likes

@stlouie, after reading a thread on MouseOwners, I am curious . Where did you buy your party tickets?

1 Like

Party tickets and 7-day park tickets were all purchased from Undercover Tourist.

That seems to be a problem this year? @Nicky_S, did you see both threads?

@stlouie, the post on MouseOwner is:

“ So I have a question. I just bought tickets for MMVCP from UT because it was less than the DVC discount. I linked the tickets on MDE and everything went fine. Talking to MS, they mentioned that they have had guests who bought tickets through UT and they were not valid tickets and were denied entry to MMVCP. This is the first time we’ve bought the tickets for MMVCP through UT. Usually we buy through Disney but it saved us $40. I’ve never heard of issues with UT tickets. So my questions are would we have any trouble? And has anyone heard of issues of MMVCP tickets through UT?”

Will someone also tell the forum I can count how many times I have replied to one person, and I do know how to PM :grimacing:

Oh my!:anguished:

I will call Disney again tomorrow, bring paper copies of both nights’ tickets, and stop by Guest Services the afternoon we are going to the party.

2 Likes

I actually think your report of a “glitch” is more accurate, but it is weird.

1 Like

Yes, saw the thread on Mouseowners. I also saw the same thing on the DIS, but the wording was suspiciously similar. :wink: I suspect it’s the same person.