Fast Passes with Party Tickets 2019

Nope! But it is the only way to get 3 FP with my AP/regular ticket and 3 FP with my party ticket for the same day. It also prevents the problem that popped up last year for some peeps who booked FP with a party ticket and then had their last day of FP cancelled.

1 Like

I currently have a 7 day ticket loaded as well as a MNSSHP ticket on the same MDE account. I made FP’s for all of the 7 regular park days first, then went back and booked FP for the party (3:30, 4:30, and 5:30). However, we are only doing the party on the party day so I have not tried booking any other FP’s for the same day as the party besides the ones on the party ticket.

1 Like

This exact scenario led to some people having their last day of FP cancelled last year. Keep an eye on that last day!

2 Likes

How long after booking were the FP cancelled in the past? Was there a warning? If I needed to move the party tickets to a separate MDE, would I be able to do that after they have already been linked on my main MDE? And how would I retain the 60 day booking on those if my resort stay is linked to my main MDE?

This might help. It outlines the experience from last year. Some got email notice and some did not. You can’t book at 60 days unless party ticket MDE profile has onsite stay.

At this point I would not move anything. If something happens and your last day gets cancelled refer to this post :grinning:

Ok thanks! Fingers crossed that the issue has been fixed and everything will stay put.

1 Like

I just booked fast passes yesterday! We have a 4 day ticket and are going to MNSSHP. The party is for the last day of the trip and we won’t be in another park that day so I figured it’s super low risk. I am taking screenshots of the fast passes we booked - Space Mountain at 3:30, 7DMT at 4:30, and Jungle Cruise at 5:30 - in case they get deleted, in which case I’ll attempt to talk to a cast member. I’ll update here if anything happens to them!

3 Likes

Thanks for the report!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Anybody have any updates? Are we seeing the same weirdness in the past or can the system recognize a party ticket on the same account with park tickets?

I have not seen any reports of cancellations happening. I have seen reports of people booking FP with the party ticket. All is good so far!

1 Like

We did this same thing last year in October. Never lost the fast passes as the party was the last day of the trip. It worked great!

1 Like

Yes, it is definitely confirmed that if your MNSSHP tickets are attached to your account, yes, they will have or can have 2 fastpasses (since it will be only between 4-6).

1 Like

You can still book for 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30 though.

2 Likes

Or in my case I am going to book morning FP with my party ticket and use my regular ticket for entry. 9,10,11 with party ticket and 9,10,11 with regular ticket. I did this before without issues. I am hoping the profiles won’t get locked since by the time the overnight sweep happens party ticket will show park entry!

1 Like

I am going to book FPs at 2, 3, and 4 and then enter at 2:00 as a DVC member with a party ticket. Everyone in my party will only have party tickets so I think we will be ok.

3 Likes

oh the cast member that i talked to said, i cannot book before 4 and after 6 so technically will allow only 2, so i did not even try. Were you able to book three Nickysyme??

Me? I’m not going to be there!

But @PrincipalTinker is I think. And I’m sure she said she booked three.

In fact, I’m even more certain that @AuntB_luvsDisney booked three first thing. Of course she can’t actually get into the park at that time with a party ticket, but the system lets you book them for any time.

See if you can modify the two you have to earlier and book a third.

1 Like

CM is wrong! Modify what you have to squeeze in that third. If you only have a party ticket for entrance, then 3:30,4:30,5:30 will work just fine!

2 Likes