Fast passes just opened up for evening AK June!

I was finally able to get evening KS & EE.

2 Likes

What time did you get for EE? I still can’t get past 7:30.

Me either. Got the safari, but can’t get EE past 7:30.

1 Like

I got safari from 9-10. Hoping to get EE for my DD and niece from 10-11. I’ll keep trying!:slightly_smiling_face:

We got Safari for 7:45-8:45, hoping for EE from 8:45-9:45 and the Jungle Book show after that (assuming it has fastpasses). It’s coming, they seem to be only loading one ride at a time.

1 Like

I wish they would hurry up and load all of them. I need to get my plans set!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Me too! Only 29 more days!

1 Like

To the best of my knowledge, they have not release the show times for the Jungle Book show yet, so that could be part of the issue. The RoL “arena” is set up for FPPs on the Asia side (scanners in place), but not on the Dinoland side. It is “believed” that the Asia side will be all FPP, and the Dino side will be for dining packages and walk-ups (but no one “knows” for sure yet). But until they announce show times we won’t see anything definite. For RoL the intent was to be able to run up to 3 shows per night during peak times, scaled back to 2 for lower crowd times; I don’t know if they will be that “aggressive” with the JB show or not.

For dining packages, an early plan “leaked” by a usually reliable source had packages available at TH for all three meals, with a direct correlation to which of the three shows they would be for. Tiffin’s would also offer a “VIP package” which would include the signature dinner, “VIP” seating for RoL, and an “after-party” in Harambe. But this was all before the RoL “delay” and I have no idea if they would apply this same concept to JB or not.

But hopefully in a week or two we’ll “know” what the plans are.

1 Like

Sorry to mislead. I got 7:30 too! In my excitement I was thrilled to get that late prior to the evening safari. I’m hoping for Brother Bear FP as well.