Fast Passes for large groups?

I can start making our group’s fast pass reservations next week, but I’m a little concerned about being able to snag what we want, especially hard to get ones. We have 11 people in our group (one is 2yo, so we only need 10 FPs) and I’m sure this is going to be hard to keep us all together. Any tips anyone can offer to keep our group together as much as possible?

HI @Tiffany_Miller

I remember WDW offering help with FP+ for groups earlier this year or late last year. Maybe you can call (407) 939-5277 and see if they still offer it.
Good luck and have a great trip

I’ll give it a shot! Thanks!

I agree with @Lens_number_1_Fan. In the past when I have had to do large group bookings for FP+ I have called, the staff are always super helpful and they seem to have a much better view of options available. The FP+ system that can be accessed via MDE online is fine for small groups but it gets cumbersome with larger numbers and often seems to get reluctant to view options out of its regular algorithms

When should I call? Can I call now, or do I need to wait until August 2nd- 60 days before our trip? And if I wait, I suppose I wouldn’t be able to call at midnight. What is the earliest- do you know?