Fast Passes Cancelled When Room Only Reservation Cancelled?

Thanks @Nicky_S! I know the OP said there was a combo of APs and 8 day ticket holders. Did they say if the lead person had an AP or 8 day ticket? Why do I think there was some recent speculation that the lead person impacts the cancelation?

Possibly because the first reports were from AP holders, and there was debate as to whether it was because they had more than 7 days worth of FPs.

From my reading of this, the OP was an AP holder but had less than 7 days worth of FPs.

They may still be testing this on AP holders, but the fact that others also lost their FPs is significant IMO.

1 Like

Definitely significant!

1 Like

If you have to reschedule fps at 30 days - can you book all fpā€™s for your stay or do you have to go day by day so that each day of your stay is at 30 days? Anyone know? I had a room reservation but cancelled it because I wanted more room - so now we are offsite.

1 Like

It is one day at a time at day 30.

1 Like

What a pain, eh?! Thank you!

Not sure you are comparing apples to apples here. Take a situation where your plane is delayed and you have an ADR that you donā€™t want to miss it so you take an Uber to the park. Would it be fair of Disney to chuck your luggage. Or the airline loses your luggage temporarily and it arrives on the next plane would it be fair to chuck your luggage or would it be worthwhile for Disney to have to track that you arrived at a different time than your luggage. What if you are traveling standby or on another plane because of an overbooked situation and your luggage gets there before you; would it be fair of Disney to chuck your luggage? I donā€™t think , even if you abuse the situation, that it would be cost effective for Disney to track if a passenger uses DME and then sort the luggage accordingly.

I didnā€™t comment on the fairness or otherwise. Or the policy. Or the implementation of the policy.

I was commenting on the hypocrisy of the DIS in allowing some things to be discussed whilst shutting down discussion of others.

4 Likes

didnā€™t understand your comment. Sorry