Fast Passes after your initial three

Now that you can use the mobile app to get more fast passes after you have used your initial three, I was wondering if anyone had traveled to WDW recently and have actually used your mobile app for getting additional fast passes after the initial three fast passes. And if so, how easy was it, or was there not much to choose from. I know that people oftentimes reserve fast passes, and end up cancelling them because their plans change, or they visit a different park, etc. Suggestions or info will be greatly appreciated.

I just got home Monday night. I had great luck booking extra FPP after the initial 3, both in the same park and in another. Monday at MK (which was very busy), I could book a new one every 30 minutes or so. As soon as you tap at the second tapstile (assuming there is one), book another. There was plenty available it seemed. Not 7D or A&E, but pretty much everything else although some times were for much later in the evening. I got Rock Coaster on 2 separate days, saw TSMM and Test Track available as well. I think people are constantly changing FPPs last minute so things pop up frequently. This was my 3rd trip with FPP, and being able to book on my phone in any park regardless of where I was, was amazing.

1 Like

It is easy to do from APP. Best place for availability is MK. I found options at EP and HS to be very limited for a same day booking. I think it will depend on crowd levels and how many in your party. Consider breaking party into overlapping groups of 1 or 2 for more options.

1 Like