Fast Pass Tickets sold out

We had two morning FPP at Animal Kingdom and a 6 pm FOP. We were able to modify it down to around 3 pm with the drop. So if you keep the later time you can always look day of for drops earlier in the day. I thought it was a win getting an earlier FOP FPP but while we could have we didn’t end up picking up another FPP that day anyway. :woman_shrugging:

OK! Great. Thanks so much.

This is really helpful!

One more question- how do I use a touring plan if our fast passes are so wonky on times? Meaning we did not get the suggested FastPass time for the touring plans, but just got what we could. Should I still plan to follow the touring plan and then head to the FastPass when we have it? I do want to save time!

I suggest you create a custom touring plan, plugging in your FPs you have, and then allowing the software to optimize a plan for you.

You can start with the Parents with Tweens touring plan and copy it, then optimize it to work with your FPs.

Do what @ryan1 suggests; create a custom touring plan withe the FPP you do get and have TP optimize it for you.

Okay again, I apologize because I’m new here…but I did this- in the touring plan I have suggested, it says “if you can’t get a Fast Pass for Toy Story Mania, ride it at the end of the day”, but when I optimize, it keeps pushing it to the second ride of the day with a 60 minute wait. Any idea how to fix this with still using the “optimize” button?

It is probably moving it up when you optimize because that is still the most efficient use of time. My suggestion on FPs is try to get the rides you want and then try to modify them to work for you. That 5PM Big Thunder may be easier to modify the day before or the day of.

Yes. This. If there is time to get things done, it will put things there. But if you insert breaks and meals, etc., or change you walking speed or even your start time, it might use the time more efficiently.

Truth is, I only use optimize to get to a starting point. Once I start moving things around, it is time to use evaluate instead.

1 Like