Fast Pass Returning?

Wdwnt just posted they noticed this:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/new-year-new-experiences/?fbclid=IwAR1g1V8XCNGN1AD-pt95KalB7UV9Y04GpFZKk6f5UBYYtXTpLy7ZZGtYegs#/drawer=drawerFastPass

2 Likes

hmmmm, they’re ramping up. APs are not for sale but you can put them in your cart, the prices are up there too.

I wish I could trust them but they are so click-baity…

2 Likes

The link is directly from the Disney website, not WDWNT. Looks like FPP is returning. Yay!

2 Likes

It could be old language that was just hanging around the site and hasn’t been deleted. In some ways it makes sense but it’s also weird that they wouldn’t have a full announcement about it.

1 Like

Ha! A friend just sent me the WDWNT link so o didn’t even look at thit web address for this one and assumed its the same one.

Very awesome news!

Oh but wait. It references Spring 2020 events. Old page???

1 Like

Well that would be a big old bummer, I hope it isn’t just an old page. I guess time will tell.

1 Like

Hmm, hard to say if this is accurate or not. These look like rotating features and I can’t tell if its up to date or old content.

In comparison, when you scroll down, theres a “new ways to inspire a new year” section that had a link to HEA. but once you click on it, it says unavailable, as expected.

1 Like

Disney IT drives me crazy. Could be new, could be old. Who really knows anymore. Get it together Disney IT!

5 Likes

It also has a link to the the park reservation page? I think someone is working on the page in the background and accidentally published it?

4 Likes

Score, I am surprised as all the experts thought FP+ would not come back in the same form!

It’s fishy. But it would be amazing if it comes back. We would be unlikely to return to Disney without Fast Passes and higher capacity in the Parks. It’s a real deterrent. That said, we can’t imagine that Disney would expect people to fork out the dough for resorts with no perks, post covid I mean.

3 Likes

Here is the image from WDW in case it disappears:

4 Likes

Looks like an old page, according to my friend in the know. She says a paid option is coming instead, but not until things get a bit back to normal. Dang.

4 Likes

The fact that it references Spring 2020 further down sounds like old page, with standard new code at the top for park reservations that they stuck everywhere.

3 Likes

Yeah definitely an old page. How in the world would someone even find this page by browsing the website?

If it were new, would the folks in the photo have on masks?

1 Like

I’m not seeing anything on the WDW page about Fastpass. :woman_shrugging: But it’s linking to the U.K. site so maybe not updated. What does it say?:grin:

1 Like

It’s an old page posted in late 2019 teasing Flower and Garden return.

1 Like

Nope- they took it down. The page has been edited since I posted the link.

5 Likes