Fast Pass+ Plan Help--Brain Hurts

Hello!
I am beginning to plan our April 2016 trip and fiddling with the personalized plans to use and my brain hurts . . .

Our first day, we are planning on going to the MK in the morning, TP suggests using 2 FP+ while there. We then plan on leaving and going to Epcot in the evening. The Touring Plan suggests using 2 FP+ at Epcot.

My question is, will I be able to make 4 FP+ reservations for one day?

Possibly but it depends if there are any available at the second park. You can only book them for 1 park in advance. After you’ve used them, you can get more at the kiosks but only for the park you’re in. So you can book 3 at MK. Then when you get to EP you would need to go to a kiosk to see what’s available. You can only book one at a time from the kiosk.

That is very helpful. Thank you.

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

I think this is more more complicated than TP thinking that you can get 4 FPs. TP does not know you are doing two parks. They are assuming your second park is the only park you are going to- so it is telling you- you can get those FPs. It is a different story showing up at 4:00 or 5:00 and getting additional FPs from a kiosk.