Fantasyland Early Morning Magic

Hi folks! New guy on this forum. After a long hiatus I’m going to Disney World in June - small family reunion thing. Heard about the Early Morning Magic at Fantasyland. Great video btw TP Guys. Any ideas on how soon dates may become available? Thanks.

1 Like

I´m going in June too so I´m interested. Only showing up to 31st March at the moment.

1 Like

I go in early May and I am crossing my fingers that they will offer it when I am there.

I wish they’d hurry up and publish April as my FPP window opens soon!

1 Like

I’ve asked this same question. The anticipation of whether or not I can book it is driving me crazy!

1 Like

Yep. Same here.

I emailed Disney at the beginning of January and was told to keep checking the website, I emailed again yesterday as really want to plan our MK visits around this!

1 Like

I called reservations again yesterday and the woman was surprised there was no availability and said to just keep checking as well. Her being surprised leads me to believe they’re just releasing it slowly, rather than some plot to eliminate it all together. So I’m staying positive!

My touring plan for April 9th at MK is showing there is EMM at fantasyland. However I don’t see this on Disney’s actual website.

That’s when I’d like it to be too :slight_smile: I had another email telling me to keep checking but our FPP opens in a few days and I want to know when I’ll be in MK!

Just in case you folks haven’t heard, yesterday they opened up availability and booking thru June. I had trouble last night but was able to reserve mine this morning. Good luck all!

Hi, I got mine for the 30th June. Thanks

1 Like