Fantasmic-Waiting can be fun?

What are your favorite snacks or snack ideas to take to Fantasmic to enjoy while waiting for Fantasmic? Also, any ideas to kill time while waiting for the show to start would be helpful. We are a group of 12 with 7 kiddos 5 to 15. We have dinner at Hollywood/Vine that includes preferred Fantasmic seating at 4pm. Are there any Dole Whips with alcohol close by for the grown-ups?

Play heads up - the Disney version.

2 Likes

Alcohol is served at the refreshment stand. I do not believe there is any kind of dole whip anywhere close by. Once you enter, you won’t want to leave with all that foot traffic.

1 Like

No Dole Whips anywhere in DHS that I know of. There’s a snack stand inside the arena. The pre-show music is the perhaps my least favorite anywhere in WDW; it’s all "Disney PoP’ versions of classic Disney songs. Why they didn’t just use the originals, I don’t know. The kids might like it. With preferred dinner package seating, you should only have to get there 15-20 min before show time.

2 Likes

I understand that the traditional Fanstasmic waiting activity is, group chants and songs. In Portuguese if possible.

5 Likes

Sounds like an activity the kids will love.