Fantasmic reservations live!

I wonder where that info came from?

I believe the Fantasmic dining packages themselves “reopen” on Nov 30. Between now and then there are no dining packages. But the booking is already open well beyond the 30th.

2 Likes

1 Like

Yeah I think you’re right.

That makes me feel so much better! I was getting really annoyed looking for it, but it’s not open then.

1 Like

I tried again this morning for 1/9 and still not open. So frustrating. Know it will drop the day i forget to check!

1 Like

So appreciate this group! I’ve been trying all day to get the Fantasmic DP for 1/10 and have been getting so frustrated. I guess I’ll keep trying every few days.

1 Like

Tried for 1/8 this morning. Still hasn’t dropped!

1 Like

Passholders visiting the park today (with their valid Annual Pass and a park reservation) can enjoy a Passholder-only performance of Fantasmic! tonight at 9:30pm at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. To enter this special performance, Passholders will need to show a wristband at the theater entrance. Passholders can pick up their wristband beginning at 6pm at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the park entrance or at Pixar Avenue (near the entrance to Toy Story Land). Passholders should look for the “Fantasmic! Viewing Check-In” signs at each location. To receive a wristband, Passholders will need to show a valid Annual Pass and government-issued photo ID. Entry to the show will begin at 9pm.
Annual Passholder Exclusive Performance of ‘Fantasmic!’ Announced for Disney’s Hollywood Studios Tonight (blogmickey.com)

3 Likes

Checked again today for 1/8. Still no luck!

1 Like

Any updates on this?

Still nothing. Cant even select a time slot to search. The search form just doesn’t work after 12/31

This is ridiculous! I have been trying every day and still nothing.

Anyone get a dining package reservation in January yet?

1 Like

Still nothing.

1 Like

Nope. I try every day

1 Like

I’m checking occasionally, but I really think Nov 30 is going to be the dinner package release date. :woman_shrugging:t3:I could always be wrong tho.

Looks like I was wrong for counting on Nov 30. I got up at 4am, my time, and kept trying off and on for Fantasmic dining packages. Nothing. :frowning:

Also trying here.
My next hope is 9am est- that sounds like a thing, right? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Has anyone tried calling?