Fantasmic packages

Looking to book Mama melrose for the fantasmic package. It looks like a lot of food. To get the show tickets does every diner have to be charged a TS credit? Or can my kids share a meal with someone and still get the tickets without being charged the TS credit. Example 4 adults 2 kids but kids only share with adults so 4 TS credits but 6 show tickets given?

Sorry - you get what you for in dinner package tickets. Pay for 4 dinner package meals, you only get 4 tickets. If the combo of the ticket/food isn’t a good value for your group there is always standby or getting a FP for Fantasmic! as options to see the show…

Thanks!
I figured as much but thought it was worth asking :blush:

We did this last year and really loved it. I thought we would have left overs but I think we finished it all! 2 of my kids were on the kids portions though. We ended up all sharing the flatbreads. They were really good. My son ordered steak (adult menu) and it was only ok. But everything else was delicious. Our server was fantastic. We ended up being late due to weather and had called ahead to let them know. They were very gracious about it and even gave us some extra magic! We were worried about missing our FP for TSM because of this and they gave us some paper FP to ride later!

1 Like

We also did this last year. We weren’t on the dining plan, but still did the package. Our waitress was Ah-MAZING as well as the kitchen staff (DD9 has peanut allergy). DD6 ordered the spaghetti and meatballs “cupcake” for dessert- so cute!! We also found we didn’t have a lot of left overs! We enjoyed it more than character dining…probably our fav restaurant.

2 Likes