Fantasmic Hollywood & Vine - How much?

According to allears.net, it’s $53.99 for Fantasmic—did I read that right? Their regular lunch is around $40, I think. So does anyone have recent experience with H&V? I’m on the QSDP, I had planned on paying OOP. It’s fine if it’s $40, but I don’t know if it’s worth $15 more per person. There are 4 of us. Any thoughts?

$54 per for a Fantasmic package is about right - I was glancing at our DIS bill from last December (early in the month so not peak pricing) and we did the Fantasmic package there and after tip were in the $180 range for 3 “adults”. Not sure it’s worth it food-wise unless your kids are into the Disney Jr. characters. My son is old enough he missed all the Disney Junior characters growing up so our fun was more tormenting him with picture ops for characters he didn’t know…

Food is a buffet & fairly unspectacular - not terrible by any stretch, just average which makes it an expensive meal. I’d much rather pay for Mama Melrose’s for the Fantasmic! package given a choice going forward. Do note if you were on the Deluxe plan, it is only 1 TS credit which makes it a much better deal. YMMV if the DIS Jr. characters are a hit with your family though…

The seating for Fantasmic! is good though and I find it worthwhile to avoid lining up super early. Although note that if the weather is bad you could pay for a dinner package and get an abbreviated show - don’t think that happens often, but…

Thank you so much for your reply. My kids are 12 and 10, so those characters won’t be anything they’ll be excited about. $55 + tax + tips is too much to pay OOP for average food, IMO.

Thanks for the feedback. I’m definitely cancelling this ADR.