Fantasmic Dining Plan

They must be doing things in blocks. Same with me. I saw A&C breakfast times for the 21st but nothing for 24th at first. I started checking 22nd - 26th and nothing at all at A&C or Yachtsman which is highly unlikely. I was able to get Olgas and Rainforest Cafe no problem.

1 Like

Ok that makes sense. Thank you for making me feel a bit better :wink:

1 Like

I think sometimes dates just don’t load when they are supposed to. It happened twice last year with the dessert parties’ dates not opening until well inside 60 days.

4 Likes

I am looking for the first week of April… I haven’t seen anything after the 21st of March…

2 Likes

My res finder just alerted me to A&C for 24th!
May want to check those Fantasmic spots. It’s giving me a weird message about not having a park res for 22nd. And nothing on 23rd (my HS day) but thought I’d share.

2 Likes

I got excited but no go…I will keep checking :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder if round up rodeo opening on the 23rd has anything to do with it

Still nothing after about March 20? Anybody have any luck?

:grimacing: was wondering if the opening of the new Toy Story TS resturant has anything to do with this :thinking: have you tried calling Disney :unamused: (this is always a last resort for me, no pun intended)

I will see them in hell before I call Disney on the telephone! LOL :sweat_smile:

I can pay for a parking meter for street parking using my phone. Its not acceptable that they can’t figure their stuff out with an online platform.

I assume they just haven’t released the supply into the system yet… which they occasionally do with some of the specialty things. I will just be patient.

2 Likes

I still haven’t seen any added for March 22nd

This may be helpful. I called Disney today…

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/hollywood-studios-zero-adr-availability/92350/13?u=jmarkey86

2 Likes

Very helpful. Thank you

1 Like

But still… no Fantasmic Packages… I don’t see ANYTHING available at any restaurant after about March 21…

1 Like

I know, I saw they just extended the park hours that week and added a later show so that may be why. But I’m surprised they have a Fantasmic show 30 min after closing? I am still checking every day.

1 Like

@bzabran which week? I haven’t seen that yet!

1 Like

I just saw… 2 shows listed up through 4/1… possible more shows will be added. We don’t arrive until 4/1

March 21st

Still no dining plans showing?? It’s getting old looking every day haha

When this happened to me before my trip in Jan, i set an alert with mousedining.

1 Like