Fantasmic Dining Package Necessary?

Is Fantasmic Dining Package really necessary if it a Level 5 crowd day. I think we would like to go to 50s Primetime which isn’t on the dining package but I don’t want to line up 1 1/2 early to get good seats at Fantasmic. Thanks.

1 Like

If you’re on the DDP I’d get the Fantasmic package. If not it depends on your definition of good seats. I would go for seats at the end of a row so you can make a quick escape afterwards. We did the package and only turned up 10 mins beforehand, we were near the back, but nice and centre.

2 Likes

I would say yes. The ordinary seats, even the supposed “fastpass” seats, are at an angle, crowded and terribly lame. You still have to eat, right? You are better off forking out a few extra dollars.

2 Likes

We are not on DDP. If we decide to do a package what CS restaurant do you like and why?

Eating is necessary, but we’ve never done 50s Primetime so don’t want to give it up easily😀

I second @Tate. The best part of the package was turning up at the last minute and then being first out when it ended - LIFO. We did Mama Melrose’s and really liked it.

2 Likes

We did H&V and loved it, but our girls were 5 & 7

1 Like

We also used our Fantasmic ticket on a different night to our lunch package. One day we started early and finished mid afternoon, and another day we started late in Epcot and took the boat over late afternoon for the evening shows.

2 Likes

I know you responded forever ago, but I didn’t think you could use your pass on a different night?

This was back in Dec2016 but our tickets said we could use them within 4/5 nights, we were actually 1 night more than that, but no one looks that closely at them. I also asked a CM at the restaurant if it was OK to use them another night as I didn’t think the kids would last that late, and she said it was fine.