"Family versus The Beasts" Trip Report (08/02/20 - 08/15/20)

you made it! hooray!

2 Likes

I like the look of that hotel room! Is it a family suite style room? Looks comparable to Art of Animation?

1 Like

Yeah. Family suite. There is a separate small bedroom as well I didn’t photograph with another queen bed. Overall the theming is cute, although it definitely feels “value”. Still, for the price, I am quite happy. I can’t compare it to Art of Animation since I have never been.

6 Likes

You’re there, you’re there! Nice pictures’. Looking forward to hearing your trip report.

1 Like

So glad you made it there!

2 Likes

Dinner. Food was okay. Pizza looked good.

The potato chips were disgusting…but the fries were delicious.

12 Likes

I like how the bird is posing into the camera along with husband and wife on the bus. :laughing:

10 Likes

Glad you made it safely. I hope you have a great trip!

1 Like

I had to go back and see what you were talking about. I didn’t notice when I initially looked. Thank you for directing me back! That is hysterical.

3 Likes

Glad you made it! Have fun!

1 Like

You actually brought tears to my eyes - one big homeschool family to another. It takes a lot of effort to make these trips happen. I’m so happy your family has finally gotten there.

7 Likes

Yay!!! You Made it! Great too see you all
There!

Ha! It wasn’t intentional, but hilarious now that point it out!

1 Like

glad you made it down (and timed the airport pickup perfectly). enjoy the days ahead! thanks for sharing with us.

Enjoy! Glad you made it, can’t wait to hear more in the days to come.

Going to bed shortly. Didn’t make it to the pool. Rain held on longer than we had hoped. Anyhow, plan to get up early and hopefully make it to US around 8:00.

9 Likes

So glad for another trip report to follow!!

1 Like

The room looks great!

1 Like

Great photos! Glad you made it safely and hope you have a wonderful trip!

Are you still sleeping?

Asking for a friend . . .

4 Likes