Fairy Godmailer (Cruise/Wonder)

We are going on DCL Wonder out of Miami in mid January 2015 if anyone wants a Fairy Godmailer from Castaway Cay. Email me at Cbum1@yahoo.com. I’m not 100% sure if it will have a Castaway Cay or Bahamas postmark but someone here will know.

If anyone emailed me I may have deleted it. It may have come to my spam folder. If you did send one or want to send another one… make your subject all caps, it will be easier to see it if it goes to my spam folder. I’m leaving in 18 days and will be on Castaway Cay 1/27.

I posted these in the Fairy Godmailer category but I thought it might be good to post here as well.

Very cool! Our family is heading out on the DCL Wonder cruise right after yours :smiley: We depart from Miami on February 1st.

I’d love to hear any advice that you have since this is our first Disney cruise (and first cruise for our kids: DD11, DD8 and DS8). It is a surprise cruise to celebrate my husband’s 50th bday. We will be at WDW the week before the cruise and will be checking out from POR on the morning of the 1st to drive down to Miami.

I’m feeling pretty nervous as our trip date is quickly approaching…