Facebook groups for 2020

Yay… welcome!!

I sent a request to join the April group but no response :frowning: Anyone know who the admin is?

Trying to see if I can find out, I’ll let you know.

Edited: @bigsar1. I sent you PM

Wondering if a June 2020 group has been created yet.

1 Like

Hello! Anyone know who the admin is for the April May 2020 FB group? No response to my request to join! Thanks in advance!

Mine for March didn’t go through either

@mbowden024 I haven’t seen one yet for June. there seems to be interest maybe you want to create a group.

@tara1719 & @Sandyh Has it been more than a week? If it has been you can message the admin directly from the Facebook profile page. If after that you don’t get anywhere I can try to help.

Just created a June group. Should be able to just search June 2020 liners. I’ll see if I can share link for anyone having trouble finding it

1 Like

June 2020 Liners:

@mslatte61

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m new to Facebook, despite my friends begging me to join for years. I just created an account so that I could join this group. Looking forward to my June trip! Hopefully the Facebook learning curve isn’t too steep.

1 Like

is there a May liners group yet?

Sent request for July!

1 Like

It’s a combined group of April May 2020:

I just requested to join! :slight_smile: My profile pic is a koala on facebook, just so you know I’m really for real and not some random person LOL

@desire499mike if you’re an admin for the april may 2020 facebook group can you let me in? I requested a while ago but no response yet. I’d love to chat with my april/may liners! :slight_smile: thank you for any guidance on getting into the group!

I’m the admin for the February group!! But I will see if I can help you out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@hannia2 can you approve @MickMagic to your April/ May facebook group??

1 Like

Just discovered the FB groups. We’re going March 9 - 13, so just requested to join March 2020 group. Thanks!

1 Like

Since you are going early March… come and join February too!! We have several Liners who will be there and you can take a look at recent trip reports from the group.