F&W App Help Please

Yesterday in one of the trip threads a couple of people were discussing the app and indicating that they can have the app somehow tell them the total cost of all of their wished-for items.

Can someone please direct me? I’m trying to make my plan for June (early, I know) and trying to figure out a max budget. The fam won’t hardly eat anything (except that ridiculous Froot Loops shake. They will be al over that :roll_eyes:).

Thanks!

Yes! I did this for my sister!

I think it is show event summary

1 Like

Lol, yes those photos are in my camera roll…

Thank you.

I will need to be making some choices. I’m near $350 and skipped adding some of the beers and cocktails figuring I can decide on that in the moment.

Or, I need to figure out a way to spend more time there. Give up my AK day? NFW!

Do I admit this was my list without alcohol? We are spending three night at the BW so I am planning on hopping to EP for at least one meal at the booths every day.

Editing to add: my sister is the Universal super fan and I am trying to convert her!

2 Likes

I thought about this too but I’m a bit worried that at nighttime the booths get long lines. Short lines at 11am so I’d rather do lunches and you can’t hop till 2pm plus some of them are closed on weekdays I’ve noticed.

1 Like

They said more are open weekdays lately? I am staying at BW Monday-Thursday so I think we can manage. We will most likely APR EP for one day.

I don’t understand what you’re asking for?

1 Like

Keep reading. Principal answered it for me.

I think the reason yours shows such a high price, even though you have only 13 wished-for items is that you did not select “show event summary.”

oh, that is my event summary page :wink:
it has separate $$ lines for wished for and all snacks

Thank you for the heads up about this app btw! I told hubby he needs to get it and then go through it and then we can see the things we both want and split those to save some money and keep room for more booths. This is a wonderful thing!

@Dreamer or was it @DumboRunner Thanks!!!

3 Likes

well… it was @Dreamer or @DumboRunner that shared the app w/ us in their TR :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks but I can’t take the credit.

1 Like

Oops I see your wished for total

2 Likes

@dianelynn posted on my trip report thread – all credit to her!

4 Likes

Thank you @dianelynn DDs and I are happily planning our upcoming eats :wink:

3 Likes

Super helpful! (Also I have a problem :money_mouth_face:)

1 Like

Thank you for asking how to see the totals @OBNurseNH. I couldn’t figure it out either, but my tax season brain decided it didn’t care :joy: I just got a new phone and all my wished for items are gone! It’s probably a good thing that I have to go through them all again and recreate it. I’m sure I had way too many items on it. My DH started mentioning things he wants to try as we’re watching you tubers and I was going to put them in the app. He said not to bother because he plans on trying nearly everything. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Funny, since the app does not synch my iPhone and iPad list I have always had two totals. Although knowing how much I planned on spending in the past has been what convinced me to add the dining plan!

1 Like

Not having the dining plan for this festival is going to be an eye opener for sure!

1 Like