F&G Menus released

This one actually looks like I’ll eat more than 2 things. I’ll be there for Springtime Surprise.

Yes, the app is usually updated a day or two after the release and prices show up usually about 24 hours after opening day?

3 Likes

“Golf” spelled backwards is “flog.”

Roy O. Disney invented glof - which combines “golf” with interpretive dance - on April 13th, 1974.

Coincidence? I rather think not.

4 Likes
  • Tostada de Chorizo: Plant-based Chorizo and black beans on a crispy corn tortilla with avocado mousse and queso fresco (New) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly)

Color me crazy, but what’s the point of doing plant based chorizo when there’s queso fresco on it??

1 Like

Let’s hope that the queso is dairy free!

For vegetarians…. I bet it’s possible to ask for it without the queso.

If it were, it would say dairy-free.

eww

1 Like

:woman_shrugging: When you are allergic to dairy it’s nice to have options other than omitting it.

2 Likes

I thought the “plant based” offerings were geared towards vegans, not vegetarians, but you’re probably right

1 Like

In 2020, I bought things and squirreled them away for later. Had little containers and ice packs. Of course, we were only there for 3 days…. Got everything in that I wanted, and had leftovers for the trip home.

1 Like

I am allergic to dairy and gluten. Festivals are not as exciting for me.

I understand. It must be hard. My issues are allergies to tree nuts and peanuts; and discomfort with wheat/gluten. Oh, and I’m Type 2 diabetic. Forget keto at the booths. I will cheat with sugar and gluten, but I cannot do it for the nuts, unfortunately.

1 Like

:crying_cat_face:

1 Like

:disappointed: I hear you! I am happy to see more thought given to allergy friendly options at the F&G festival. It’s much better than it was just a fre years ago it seems.

3 Likes

It’s definitely better. In prior years I could have the pineapple skewer. Now I have a handful of options without modification, and more if I ask them to leave something off. A few years ago there was a booth from an Almond Milk company (I don’t remember what brand) and they had the most delicious “ice cream” dessert. It was mouthwatering and I went back multiple times to get it. I wish they would come back.

3 Likes

What are your thoughts on potato milk? I hesrd that’s the new non dairy milk. Also what’s your favorite milk?

1 Like

Thx

1 Like

I haven’t tried it but I would be interested! I am not a milk fan but I do make ice cream with oat milk and it is… muah chef’s kiss!

2 Likes