F&G Menus released

Paging @OBNurseNH, @Jeff_AZ, @GreyingMouser, @Tall_Paul1, and anyone else who will be there during the festival.

Flower and Garden Menus, 2022

8 Likes

How bad is it that no matter how I try I never get to enjoy the booths the way I dream of?

9 Likes

Same. Going to try again though this year!

2 Likes

It might be something for me/us to do on our golf day. That day is very loose and unplanned - aside from the golf at 5:30pm - so maybe I could go over there and just eat away the afternoon

3 Likes

4 Likes

This is definitely my favorite festival as far as food is concerned.

4 Likes

Mine too. That and the fact that Epcot is so pretty during this festival. Even with all the walls.

2 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes

Everything in bloom is just :woman_cook::kiss:

1 Like

How long does it usually take before the app info is updated?

8 Likes

IDK, I was surprised it wasn’t on there already since it starts in a week.

1 Like

The app developer is a one-man shop, unaffiliated with Disney, so I assume he’ll need at least a day or two to input the new menus.

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for the link! We’ll be there during the first week, but sadly we only have one day for Epcot. DH & I are planning to ditch the “kids” (21, 20, 19) after we are finished riding stuff and just enjoy the WS the rest of the day.

1 Like

Lots of stuff looks great but…

that is one sad looking poutine!

3 Likes

If you want poutine you go to Le Cellier. This I learned in January and I dream of that poutine ever since. Going back on 4/23

2 Likes

I will be in Epcot on 2/28. Anyone know if the booths open a few days early? :slight_smile:

some may but you will probably will only see the topiaries for the festival

Last year for our May 2021 trip, we had a list of who wanted to go to which booths and for what items. We stopped at none of them.

5 Likes