F! and 1900

If I have reservations at 1900 Park Fare at 4:25, can we make it to our f! Fpp at 6:35?

I would doubt it. You would have to have everything go exactly to schedule (e.g. Seated in time) and even then I think you would be cutting it very close.

Maybe if you take a cab but there have been recent reports that if you want a good FP seat you should be early.

That’s what I was afraid of. I’ve never done either. Would it be worth it to switch to the later f! show? I’ve got a 3 and 6 year old, and I’m trying to weigh all the pros and cons.

I would consider a few things…

1. F! is an amazing show, and it’s a must do for our family. However, it is intense and has several “scenes” that may be scary for the younger crowd. You should check out a youtube video or at least read up on the details to determine if you think your little ones can handle it. I’ve seen lots of little ones at this show, but I know for sure that my DS11 would not have been able to handle it when he was 3.

2. Can your little ones last through the late show? Probably depends on what you’ve got planned for the rest of the day.

3. 1900 Park Fare was a great experience because it was neat for us to see the Grand Floridian for the first time and we enjoyed the character interaction. Lady Tremaine was fun, and it was the only time my DS8 had ever had a chance to meet a prince. We all enjoyed Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother, too. If those things matter to you, then it’s a great place to go. The restaurant is also pretty, and the food is decent (but nothing memorable IMO.)

Thanks for all the great advice! I had read about the scary scenes in F! and I’ve always been prepared to do something else with the 3-year-old if needed. I think I’m going to pass on 1900. I asked the kiddos and they’d much rather see Doc and Jake at H and V. I think I was the only one excited about Cinderella (go figure!).

1 Like