Extra DVC points

Can anyone use 10 points that expire end of Sept 2021? I can’t transfer them out, but can book a night for someone.

2 Likes

@ninjasherrie Hey… you’ll be there in Sept… can you use an extra night?

1 Like

Oh man… That’s tempting, but the only thing that’s 10 points that would work is the Value studio and that’s prolly never gonna happen.

1 Like

When is your trip? I’m happy to keep looking, I’m stalking a night for October so I have been looking pretty often

2 Likes

The only night that would work is 9/21. I can add a day to the end of my stay but not the beginning.
If you find it, grab it and I’ll get you the money. Let me know how much you want.
If someone else has a request with immediate availability by all means go with them. But if not, I’ll totally take it if it comes up.

1 Like

OKW is 10 points that night too

1 Like

I know but I honestly hate okw, (I used to live in the keys) and I don’t want to totally move resorts for one night.

1 Like

I really liked OWK a lot when we stayed there July 16-18

Some people really love it, but I didn’t love my time living in Key Colony Beach, so it doesn’t evoke the same atmosphere for me that it does for others.

2 Likes

I have 10 points that will expire at the end of this month that we can’t use, I can’t transfer them, but if anyone can use an add on night (I think OKW has studios for 10pt/nt), I can book it in your name.

3 Likes