Extra bag and lockers

We would like to have an extra shirt, socks etc but dont want to have to run back to resort to get them or carry them around.
Has anyone packed an extra park bag with these items or others and left in a locker all day just in case you need them?
Any idea how much locker rentals are and if this is a waste

Hi. Yes, on a few days of our trip I took a spare bag to the park - usually light up stuff for the evening that I didn’t want to carry around all day. Found the lockers a bit annoying to use but my husband didn’t seem to have the same issues (so congrats H, you win that job this year!).

I’m planning to do the same a few days this year. I went hunting for location info last week as I thought there were lockers at Intl Gateway but wasn’t sure (there are). I can’t get the link to work for me - technical difficulties today - but there are details on the Disneyworld site if you google locker rental Disney World. Costs are around $10-$12 and then up depending on size.

I am renting a stroller even though my youngest is 6 1/2. It’s more for the gear than it is for the kids. LOL.

1 Like

Ha!! We did that for our last trip. My kids NEVER use a stroller at home but we wanted one to ensure they could keep up all day but mostly so we could throw a bag in there!

1 Like

We did this a few times with a change of clothes for the halloween party. Well worth it. At most parks there are three sizes. We got the medium and it was $12 I believe. There are some at the IG at Epcot but they only had two sizes.

1 Like

We went AM EMH through MK DAH in February. 16 hours in the park. That day we got a locker. Felt good just to change shoes. Kept our jackets there until evening and I unloaded sunscreen, etc from the park bag. We will do it again this Friday when we go 8AM through MVMCP.

1 Like

We have used a locker on a few occasions. One thing to note, you can’t pay with your magic band (at least at AK). You need to have a credit card. We got stuck because we thought there would be a cashier we could pay with our magic bands, but it was all automated and required a credit card!

1 Like