Extended Evening Theme Park Hours - Time Change?

I seem to recall someone taking a nap on the most recent go-round.

4 Likes

I’ll just say … never been so thankful for a ride being stuck as I was for COP that day. Not just a normal COP nap, but an extended one! :sleeping:

5 Likes

But someone (ahem maybe @Wahoohokie ??) took a nap. And someone (ahem definitely @Wahoohokie ) definitely joined in late at least once.

Y’all are still hardcore though.

5 Likes

I don’t nap, so it wasn’t me. I did close my eyes on COP for a few minutes, but not a real nap. I did join late on the first full day (I think? It feels like a very long time ago), it takes me awhile to get acclimated to the screwed up time zone you guys have on the east coast. :rofl: Seriously I had no jet lag flying to Spain with a 9 hour time change, but the 3 hour transition to the east coast destroys me.
Really it is @Dreamer and @JustKeepSmiling who are hardcore. @Julianne_fki and I are always asking for a mid day break or a late start, but they just laugh at us and tell us to rest/sleep when we are dead.

8 Likes

They are such nice women. I can’t imagine them being so heartless…

2 Likes

This is true. I had an easier time getting up early because my back injury wasn’t letting me sleep much. Bonus!

Getting back to the OP’s point, these type of late hours are really nice when you’re coming from the west coast!

3 Likes

We are sweet. I have no idea what she is referring to. :innocent:

3 Likes

Somehow this doesn’t sound accurate. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That’s how I remember it!

1 Like

Did you just draw that?

4 Likes

yeah.

This is why having a slow day at work can be dangerous :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Hmmmm

1 Like

Well done!

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

So cool!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Another chance to the schedule in May.

MK moves to Tuesday 17th instead of Wednesday 18th.

3 Likes

With that change announced, is it likely that the regular park hours will stay as listed for May?

The Saturday before this already has an early closing for one of the postponed CM service recognition events.

The Wednesday is probably a corporate buy-out event after hours; I doubt they’d have another early closing day. But then, who knows what they’ll do?

1 Like

Today’s changes were posted late this afternoon.

The published Extended Evening hours for Wed Mar 23 changed from 9:00–11:00pm to 11:00pm–1:00am.

Next Friday, I expect the same change for Tue Mar 29 — my MK Extended Evening date.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ve got to go and look again.