Extended Evening (Non-Magic) Hours

Just a heads up to anyone with August. This could be a mistake which will get corrected, but there are no hours listed for Aug 22nd or 24th showing:

Monday, Aug 1 EPCOT 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday, Aug 3 Magic Kingdom park 10:00 PM to midnight
Monday, Aug 8 EPCOT 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday, Aug 10 Magic Kingdom park 10:00 PM to midnight
Monday, Aug 15 EPCOT 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday, Aug 17 Magic Kingdom park 10:00 PM to midnight
Monday, Aug 29 EPCOT 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Wednesday, Aug 31 Magic Kingdom park 10:00 PM to midnight
1 Like

Staying at a deluxe from 18th to 30th of august, I am a little bummed :frowning:

Halloween party dates, perhaps?

1 Like

I hope it is a mistake. Not for our sakes, but those who planned trips during that time assuming the EETP would be then!

2 Likes

Halloween parties are Tuesdays and Fridays. If this is not a typo this really sucks. We’re there the 22-26 and I had planned to make use of these extra hours for sure. If it is a mistake hopefully they fix it really soon because it really affects how I will plan my days.

2 Likes

The hours are listed for Aug 22 and 24 on the Disney site of park hours. Maybe it’s just a transcription error in regards to putting them on that list.

2 Likes

The extended evening hours are listed on the park hours calendar for aug 22nd and the 24th. So likely a typo :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Hahaha i must have posted this at the same time !

1 Like

that’s great to see. Thank you for posting!

1 Like

And if not a mistake I think they should offer something else to those guests impacted

2 Likes

And they’re back - onto the list of EETPH. They were always showing on the WDW website of the calendar of park hours. It was just a typo.

3 Likes