Experiences I hope return soon…or at all

I have seen that some tours are coming back and experiences like bibbidi bobbidi boutique, but there are still some I really miss. On a whim we did the tea at GF and I would love to try it again. Also the tea garden tour in England at Epcot was always a favorite of mine. What are some special events you miss?

3 Likes

Oh, I loved that tea tour in the UK! It was so fun and I learned so much!

2 Likes

The WWRR in MK and a dessert party in Epcot. Oooh and Early Morning Magic in HS if I’m getting really greedy.

3 Likes

I would really like to see Enchanted Tales with Belle return and the pick a pearl at the Mitsukoshi store in EPCOT

6 Likes

Is that not back? I thought it was.

1 Like

Unfortunately no but It seems they are doing some kind of construction where the pick a pearl counter used to be so maybe that bodes well??

1 Like

I also would love for the candy sushi workshops at food and wine to return and Meet Ariel in her Grotto and KidCot stations and the new Duck Tales game to replace Phineas and Ferb…and it would be nice to be able to pin trade with cast members wearing lanyards instead of at the limited pin boards. (Wow, it was cathartic to get all that off my chest.) Maybe the pin trading has already improved in availability of opportunities to trade since last time we went? It’s hard to get a feel for that

4 Likes

Pretty sure I saw kidcot stations last month.

2 Likes

In July it was all pin boards in stores and no cm lanyards.

1 Like

Me, too. I really like Tales with Belle. :blush:

We usually do the pearl in Japan, also.

4 Likes

I just want package delivery to resorts back so I don’t have to lug my purchases everywhere or not shop so I can ride rides.

11 Likes

It’s really possible to save a lot by saying since I have to carry the bag, I’ll get it later.

Tho, I’m seriously (again) thinking of really really getting a rollator for Disney. Then I can haul my souvenirs.

3 Likes

Our ECVs were very handy June 2021, and will be in January :grin:.

3 Likes

I don’t think I could drive one. :woozy_face: I can’t even sit on a turned off lawn mower without being freaked. Massively disorienting. :unamused:

Let me push a stroller or shopping cart and I can walk a long time, at a normal walking speed. Up right. Not even favoring a certain hip. :blush:

2 Likes

This one I don’t get.you’d think they’d be in a hurry for this - people will but more if they don’t have to lug.

5 Likes

Oh yes, I forgot about that one, always fun.

2 Likes

I would love for the henna to come back to Morocco in EP, but with Disney taking over the pavilion I’d be surprise if it ever does.

2 Likes

Yes, they are doing this at Universal, so why can’t they at WDW? :angry:

3 Likes

That’s fantastic to know! I missed that they had restarted this.

2 Likes

Did you get a feeling for how often you saw the pin boards? We were last there in 5/2021 and its was very limited, like one place in EPCOT with limited hours and 3-4 places in each of the other parks if I recall correctly

1 Like