Excel Spreadsheet?

Hi all!

Only 11 days to go! I am having trouble printing off the Calendar I created on Google Calendars. When I click print it changes all of my lovely colors and everything. Paging @Outer1 for some help? Please? Its too big to print a screenshot, as the words just get too small.

I also have time to put everything into Excel if someone has a planning spreadsheet they recommend?

Thanks all!

Ummm I wish I had good advice but I never printed mine. I’ll take a look at it. Personally I just kept it synced to my phone with alerts set up to send off alarms as we got near times for FP and ADR’s. Have you tried changing to Agenda View? Also use the print option from the calendar rather than your browser. There is an option to turn on or off black and white… maybe that is checked? Sorry I’m not more help.

2 Likes

Never really looked at options for printing a Google calendar, but they do look rather limited. I’ll offer some guesses, but can’t say for sure either of these would be any better.

My first thought would be to just display less on the screen and use multiple screenshoots to create images of each “page” the way you want it to print.

If that doesn’t work, then I’d consider exporting the calendar and then importing into Microsoft Outlook on the PC or the Mac’s Calendar program to see what things look like there (here’s the somewhat convoluted export process: Export your Google calendar - Google Calendar Help). I don’t know for sure if this will work and guess you may have to re-color code things again, but you could check the calendar programs available on your computer to see if things print the way you like them. If they do, then try exporting what you’ve already created into Google (or if you can view the calendar in your calendar program).

Sorry to not have an easy answer, but maybe some of those ideas will help.

1 Like

I made a spreadsheet for my trip. I could send you the blank version and the filled in version so you can see what goes where, if you like

@mALYficent if you are ok with that I would love that!

Of couse, no problem :slight_smile: send me an email and then I’ll send it back to you adrake89@hotmail.ca

Is it working ok for you?

Hey! Sorry! Yes I have been busy filling it all in! Thank you so so so much! It will be great to have everything in one document! :smile:

Do you mind sharing? Can you attach the blank document? I’d love this!

Hey there, I can definitely email it to you! Send me an email to adrake89@hotmail.ca and I’ll forward it :slight_smile:

Thanks! I sure will: cowanmshel@gmail.com

Sent! I haven’t looked at that spreadsheet in a long time haha. Kind of neat reminiscing about my first trip to Disney, it was more than 3 years ago now!

1 Like