Ever have your tickets from Undercover Tourist get lost in the mail?

Wow… thanks for keeping us updated!!

1 Like

So sorry you are going through this! I once had a package go missing and the USPS here was able to see from GPS where the package was marked as delivered. I wonder if they have that ability where you are?

Talked with UT this morning and they told me that because the tickets were in our names, nobody would be able to use them, but they suggested I connect the tickets (they emailed me scans of the backs of the tickets) to the MDE and Universal apps, and they would honor the 90 day return if needed even though it was not their policy. I connected 8 of the 12 tickets this morning with no problems and will help my folks connect the tickets to their apps tonight. <----started this response this morning and then got distracted by work. Then…

One of my neighbors, (don’t know who, I was too excited and forgot to ask) just dropped off the tickets!!! Whoo Hooo!

8 Likes

That’s great to hear about your neighbor and the great customer service UT has… glad everything worked in your favor!!

2 Likes

\o/

1 Like

So glad everything worked out! And glad UCT could get you your online code even without the tickets!

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

It turns out that it was one of the neighbors with the same house number and we have a common friend. My friend told me that she got the package the same day, which seems a bit odd. Regardless, all is good.

1 Like