Evaluate my Ambitious(?) 1-Day MK Plan

I just re-optimized my plan with Fastpasses+ added!

I just re-optimized my plan with Fastpasses+ added! Took out a second 7DMT.

Much better. Glad to see you were able to secure some FPP. I probably would try to hit a ride before BTMRR at 9 AM with your fpp. There really might not be much line that early anyways. You could stop and try to do pirates first before BTMRR. Just a thought. Either way you’re going to have tons of fun have a great time! Post back how it goes! And don’t forget that once your first 3FPPS are used you can log onto the app and add a fourth. Then when use the fourth you can add the fifth. Word is that the availability is very limited the day of but it wouldn’t hurt to try!

I feel that it’s a LOT of criss-crossing the park. I know it might be personal preference but I would prefer to stick to a clock-wise plan (with slight variations where necessary) so that we aren’t spending valuable time walking from one attraction to another on the opposite side of the park.
Here is an example of how we prefer to tour MK - I just threw this together to help describe so it doesn’t have your FPs, all attractions, etc. so this is just an example…
http://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=1891576

1 Like

So @emmawright, how was your day yesterday?! Hope you got to do everything you wanted to!

Hmm? Interesting!! Thanks for the idea!!:grinning: