Escape from HS to Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf

If I can leave Hollywood studios for 3 hours (from 1:20 PM to 4:20 PM), do you think there’s enough time for me to play Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf ?

Sorry I do not know. But my thought when reading this was ouch. Playing mini golf in the worst sun possible. That for me does not sound fun.

That means very hot?

Are you just doing the mini golf? What time of year? If it’s summer, then it will be hot.

Leave HS, walk or take boat down to Swan/Dolphin. Then walk to Fantasia. Arrive by 2pm. Alternatively take bus from HS to S/D and walk.

How long for a round of mini golf? Haven’t ever played there. I guess it depends on how many of you are going, ages etc.

Then reverse, assuming you’re returning to HS. You’d have 90 minutes easily. Remember you’ll need to go back through security.

1 Like

Thank you very much. I will go to HS from Disney Port orleans resort, and, Yes, I am leaving HS just for miniature golf only. I had rearrange my schedule, that will become 3:00 to 6:00 PM on late Apr, sounds better? and What’ s the security check? I don’t know about that !!!

Sorry, nothing out of the ordinary, just when you go back to HS. Bag check, maybe a body scanner and then magic band scanner. Just the normal stuff!

April would be OK for mini golf though I think.

Thank you very very much! so you think 3 hours is enough? I really love the decorations of the miniature golf, but my trip is to short to have one day off for it (〃ω〃).

From distant memory of mini golf I would have thought 90 minutes would be enough. And since you really want to do it, then go for it :grinning:

Hopefully someone else will chime in who has actually played at Fantasia.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

The 3 hour window should be fine. Most definetly walk from HS to S/W and then do the switchback over to Fantasia. Don’t rely on the boat or a bus, they will both take longer.

When you get to the mini golf, you’ll pay and give your name. They’ll give you an estimated wait time. It usually isn’t long, but be prepared that you won’t just walk right on. Yes, even mini golf at Disney has a wait time! But, this is to ensure that there isn’t a log jam situation on the course.

The faster of the 2 courses is the non-fairway style. The one with the bunkers will take longer as it is more challenging.

Have fun!

1 Like

Wow, that’s a very important information for me,
thank you very much!

1 Like