Epic Universe News & Construction Updates

That’s the good stuff. Very excited about this land in particular.

1 Like

This is the first space themed hotel going up and said to possibly open in 2024, ahead of the park.

6 Likes

Looking kinda like the Starcruiser but with windows …

5 Likes

What the hell lol

1 Like

You don’t like? :laughing:

It’s is very evocative and I’m wondering how the visual motifs will tie into the rumored theme/name.

2 Likes

Part 5 is here. For reference, here are the first 4:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Wow. That looks awesome. Universal moves fast. Meanwhile in Disney all we are getting over the next few years is (1) one E-Ticket coaster (Tron), (2) a walk through water and rock attraction (Moana) and (3) a retheme of an existing ride (Splash).

5 Likes

I am starting to worry. This park is looking so awesome, that when plan to go in December 2025, I fear it will be overrun with…people. :scream:

:grin:

9 Likes

Just watched the vid, yes it does look awesome. I never get tired of Alicia’s videos. :star_struck:

3 Likes

THIS!
I am just astonished.
When I hear Disney “announce” something, I barely regard it; they change directions often, throw out words that don’t mean things, and then take forever.

I’m so excited.

3 Likes

Maybe you could go to WDW instead - might be empty.

3 Likes

You might have to fork the express pass money for this one! I’m thinking the Helios hotel will come with it and be premier but possibly approaching WDW hotel pricing.

1 Like

For the trip, there will be 9 of us (at least) so we are renting a house. No Express Pass.

There is now a chance we will move the trip into 2026. But we shall see. Depends on a few circumstances that are in flux.

3 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes

Learned something new (coaster top hat).

1 Like

Me too. That looks intense. As in keep your head pressed against the chair to avoid whiplash.

1 Like

Some of the previously rumored names have been confirmed by way of trademark filings.

Constellation Carousel
Hub area merry-go-round

Starfall Racers
Hub area dueling coaster

The Oak and Star Tavern
Hub area restaurant

Curse of the Werewolf
Monsters land coaster

Dark Universe
Monsters area/attraction?

6 Likes