Epic Universe News & Construction Updates

It it’s a good trade off because of how much space they have to work with. Here is a great video on the location and size:

5 Likes

Holy crap!
Those videos are both really great.

2 Likes

Alicia Stella is the best!

2 Likes

Not the only option…

Floo network
Apparition spots
Portkeys
I’d even take being flushed in :laughing:

It’s Universal! They’ll come up with something!! :+1:t2::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I think a drone-based broomstick would be the most logical choice! :wink:

6 Likes

Or a flying Ford Anglia if you have luggage :+1:t2::laughing:

5 Likes

Ooh, good point. Higher capacity. Just gotta watch out for that whomping willow.

4 Likes

Y’all are gonna love the hub carousel. It’s going to a bigger, astral-themed version of the Seaglass Carousel in Battery Park NYC.

6 Likes

OK, pity if they don’t have a kiosk or something on City Walk promoting the heck out of this and showing what’s coming to UOR.

1 Like

A nice video from Brayden (Mickey Views).

1 Like
2 Likes

I can’t wait to show this to my girls!!! They just saw these movie for the first time this last year and they are obsessed.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Can’t wait to watch this.

2 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

DH and I were just talking about our vacation that starts in a few days. This is going to shock y’ll, but he said, “I am so glad you don’t want to go back to Disney” I said, “Yeah, we will be driving by Disneyland and I’m not interested.” Then I said, “But I want to go back to USF a year after Epic opens.” He agreed. So, I’ve mentally checked out of the rest of here, except that I’ve gotten to ‘know’ many voices.

2 Likes

The Williams of Hollywood Prop Shop is closing. It’s expected that the location will be an Epic Universe Preview Center.

3 Likes

We always go in to look, but never buy anything.

1 Like