Epic Bucket List/25th Anniversary Trip Report DAS

Yes!!

5 Likes

Woo hoo! Hope you are enjoying all the Disney magic! I can’t believe your trip is here!

4 Likes

Silly question. Can you pay for food with a Magicband?

3 Likes

We are HOME!!!

26 Likes

Yay you made it!!

3 Likes

The view from our patio.

20 Likes

You could back in January of 2020. I think you need to make sure you’ve assigned a PIN which you’ll need to enter each time you make a purchase.

2 Likes

Have fun!

4 Likes

Just realized a feature that would be helpful on the app. If you could set the park you wanted to come up first when hitting parks. It’s not a huge deal but waiting for MK to come up before you can check a different park can feel like forever.

6 Likes

So glad you finally made it! Hope you have the best time!

2 Likes

Ready to roll!!!

29 Likes

Yay!!! I love that tie dye mask!

4 Likes

France! Yummy!

I will probably not be able to live trip report but at various times when we rest.

We are here and it is magical!!

21 Likes

Hurray and yum! :yum:

1 Like

Amazon. I’ll post the link when I’m back at the hotel if you want.

1 Like

I just started following along too! Glad you’re off to a great start. I would love the link for the masks. They’re so cute and colorful!

2 Likes

Had a wonderful time today! I will share in a bit. However currently waiting for someone to clean up water on our floor from the fridge. We asked bell services to check the fridge setting when we checked in when they delivered our luggage. We were in the lobby waiting for the ECVs. I have medicine that needs to be refrigerated and it was iffy with the cooler thing I used on the train but figured as long as we put it in the fridge right away it would be ok. Well the fridge was not cold when we got here and still is not cold with water on the floor. I called 10-15 minutes ago to bell services who said they would get someone right away (I mentioned medication a few times). Still waiting and can’t relax until this is dealt with. Not going to let it spoil an otherwise really magical day but is frustrating.

10 Likes

These are all the things we enjoyed at the festival today. They were all yummy!!

11 Likes

50 PCS Multi-Colored Disposable… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YKCJRR9?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Here they are!

2 Likes

Update: mousekeeping took a bit because she brought another fridge!! Which was needed because when she turned the original one on it didn’t make a sound (so relieved I wasn’t imagining it not making a sound when I tried but we so wanted to get to the park and before we got hangry lol)! So the new did make a hum and the water is gone and will just :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:on the medicine because I can’t do anything about it. Yay mousekeeping!!

21 Likes