Epic Bucket List/25th Anniversary Trip Report DAS

Our day to leave is finally here!!! I was a bit afraid we wouldn’t make it as this past week has delivered “challenges” on the daily. Last night while trying to pack was not a happy time for several reasons. However, today is a new day and going SO much better!!! We may actually be packed before we get picked up by my DFIL to take us to the train.

Clothes are mostly done, now it’s down to the other stuff. I have 4 hours - I’ve got this!!!

40 Likes

I can’t believe it’s finally here! I hope y’all have THE! BEST! TIME! EVER!

5 Likes

Congrats! Hope you have a great time!

2 Likes

We are now ready for pickup! Very good thing we aren’t flying - Amtrak is much more generous with how much you can bring aboard!!! :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

At the station! I love the mosaic here. Yes all that luggage is ours!! :scream:

21 Likes

Getting picked up!

We are currently on the train to Chicago!!!

30 Likes

Love that pic of the two of you ready to roll!

5 Likes

You guys look so happy and ready to see Mickey! Is that a narwhal on your mask? So cute!

6 Likes

Yes it is a narwhal!! You have good identification skills!

2 Likes

We are currently waiting in the Metropolitan Lounge at Union Station for our next train which will take us to Washington DC.

7 Likes

Happy Masks! My favorite brand! Wish I had gotten the narwhal one–it’s so cute.

3 Likes

This is great! Have a great trip!

2 Likes

Have an epic trip and may all your dreams come true!

2 Likes

Safe travels!! Have the best time!

1 Like

Just got in to DC. Amtrak WiFi on the trains did not extend to our cabin and many areas had little to no cell coverage- at least for us!! We survived our first roller coaster! Lol it wasn’t that bad but our cabin was on the first floor of the train and there was a lot of rockin and rollin at times! I may have some interesting bruises.

So happy to have finished another leg on our journey to the World!!!

14 Likes

Less than an hour from Orlando!!!

9 Likes

Already got the room ready text and we are still on the train!! One less thing to worry about!!!

14 Likes

This is the longest journey ever!

When does the fun start?

5 Likes

Today!! We are heading to the hotel now!

Then Epcot once we get our scooters!!

7 Likes

Awesome!!! Where the first hotel? YC?? I’m excited to follow along!

3 Likes