Epcot TP not making sense

It is a strange looking plan. I’d plan on seeing either Soarin, Test Track, or Frozen Ever After at rope drop. If all three attractions are running, there’s actually a reasonable chance you could do all of them without FPP in the first hour the park is open without waits being ridiculous. If it it were me and I single rider at Test Track wasn’t an option, then I’d go there first. Since you’re doing child swap there, I’d head to Frozen Ever After next, and hope to catch a lull after the first wave of guests starts coming back. You don’t have that on your touring plan, but you could probably see in with a wait around 30 minutes at this time (though that’s just a guess, based on my experiences in July). If you don’t want to do the boat ride, then you could do your Anna & Elsa meet then.

What I think might be going on with your optimized plan is that there is a lot of walking between attractions in Epcot. Since you have lunch scheduled in the Land, it would make sense to do Soarin around lunch time rather than go to the Land once in the morning and then again later in the day. Since it also makes sense to see things in the Seas while you’re on that side of the park and those attractions seldom get very crowded that part of the day makes sense to me. I’d consider using my tier 1 FPP for Soarin, though.

Agree with above, especially moving things around to what makes sense to you and your family, and then evaluating, not optimizing, but I’ll give my opinions.

I would also go to Soarin’ first, at RD. But I will add that we recently did this on a CL 1 day, and even being the second ride of the day, we still spent close to 30 minutes with that one ride. That MIGHT be the reason the computer telling you to not do it at RD.

I would use your second and third fast passes of the day for Spaceship Earth and likely Mission Space (or Turtle Talk?). Then you can experience these with low waits at almost any time.

I don’t know how many people are in your group, but… If you have time and patience, after using your first three FPP, consider going on your phone end refreshing over and over again to try to get a FEA FPP. I was able to get FEA as a 4th or 5th FPP twice the week we went (for 3 people). Alternatively, you could try FEA at RD and try to get Soarin’ as the 4th FPP. We saw additional FPP for Soarin’ every day we were in Epcot. I just think that more people will RD FEA, and if you are not literally at the front of the pack that you will wait a long time there.

Anna and Elsa meet & greet actually had very short waits when we were there. We met them twice while there. Once at like 10:40 am on a Friday and once at like 7:30 pm on a Wednesday, we waited less than 10 minutes each time. We also saw a posted time of 5-10 minutes on a Monday at like 4:45 pm, but it was a bit rainy that day. You might get lucky with this. But I wouldn’t plan on it. If you can visit them early or late, you may get a shorter wait time.

I can’t see what you set your minimize walking / waiting settings to, but are you set on Sunshine Seasons for lunch? That might be one reason that the computer put Soarin’ and Living with the Land there. If you don’t enter lunch there at that time, it’s possible that the computer might also change the time you go to the Land Pavilion. Consider removing the Sunshine Seasons lunch, letting the computer make suggestions for attractions order and then choose lunch based on where you’ll be at the time you want to eat lunch.

Good luck.

thanks everyone!