Epcot Touring Plan

http://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=1739433
I’m having trouble getting a touring plan for Epcot that makes sense to me. Apparently I have too much stuff. I tried it doing minimal waiting, balance and minimal walking with no great difference. I put a couple of pretend fast passes in, but it says it’s not using them in the plan. Has me over at Nemo right before IllumiNations which I don’t think is where I should be to watch. It doesn’t really get me to the countries in time for characters, unless we don’t do characters there. Any suggestions to help this flow better or is it just me that doesn’t think it makes sense?! Thanks!

Are you going for just one day?

We have a day at the end of our trip that will be free for whichever park the kids choose so I’m not sure! I’m planning as though we are only going for one day.

It will be hard to get to everything in one day :frowning: It is so large.

This is the one that I had planned :slight_smile: It was in Sept.

https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=1417877

We did not make it to test track or ellen’s energy.

says I don’t have access.

Man! And I’ve been trying to figure out how to share :frowning:

You cannot have FastPass+ times that overlap. It blocks out a full hour per FastPass+. That is likely one reason why you do not use the one for Turtle Talk with Crush.

Also, your plan IS using the FastPass+ for Test Track. You have it as a 9:20 FastPass+ which means it can be used any time between 9:20 and 10:20. You plan lists it as being used at 10:14.

I would manually move some steps so that you aren’t bouncing from Future World to the opposite side of the World Showcase and then back to Future World.

I’m far from a Disney/TP expert but, when I have made TPs, I start with one of their templates, add/delete any attractions that I want, then move the steps into a logical pattern that avoids criss-crossing the parks. Then I ‘EVALUATE’ so that it keeps my steps in that order. After that, if I notice a huge wait/free time/time loss, I will move a couple of things around until everything works for our schedule.

1 Like

Create yourself a custom touring plan. Add all of the things that you know you don’t want to miss first! Then if it tells you that you can’t get to them all in one day, start trimming stuff off that is at the bottom of your priority list.

FastPass+ Options (skip if not using) Expand FastPass+ Options

Your Plan Steps (drag to reorder)
STEP ARRIVAL WAIT DURATION FREE TIME WALK TIME
Spaceship Earth Edit X 9:02am 4 16 0 4
Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot Edit X 9:26am 4 10 0 4
The Seas with Nemo & Friends Edit X 9:44am 5 4 0 4
Journey Into Imagination With Figment Edit X 9:57am 4 6 0 10

Opens: 9:00am | Closes: 7:00pm
O Canada! Edit X 10:17am 43 15 0 6
United Kingdom Pavilion Edit X 11:21am 0 10 0 4
Impressions de France Edit X 11:35am 8 18 312 7
Teppan Edo Edit X 5:20pm 0 60 0 3

5:30pm for 60 minutes
Conf #: 451561524415
Morocco Pavilion Edit X 6:23pm 0 10 0 5
The American Adventure Edit X 6:38pm 7 29 0 3
Showtimes (click to select preferred time or clear preferred time): 11:15am, 12:00pm, 12:45pm, 1:30pm, 2:15pm, 3:00pm, 3:45pm, 4:30pm, 5:15pm, 6:00pm, 6:45pm, 7:30pm, 8:15pm, 9:00pm
Italy Pavilion Edit X 7:17pm 0 10 0 2
Germany Pavilion Edit X 7:29pm 0 10 0 5
Reflections of China Edit X 7:44pm 0 14 0 3
Norway Pavilion Edit X 8:01pm 0 10 0 4
Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros Edit X 8:15pm 4 7 13 6
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth Edit X 8:45pm 15 12 0 9
Showtime: 9:00pm
Ellen’s Energy Adventure Edit X 9:21pm 21 35 0 4

Opens: 9:00am | Closes: 7:00pm
Test Track Edit X

Try it again :slight_smile: I think I got it fixed :slight_smile:

https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=1417877

You have the wrong date for the plan to use, as it calculates times. It says today (Jan 26) not your intended date of Sept 10.

One more time with feeling…

This was the one I used in sept 2015 :wink:

In all honesty, I don’t really use a very detailed TP for EP. I typically do FW up until noon or so (occasionally a little later) and spend the afternoon/evening in WS. I get my FPPs for the 9-10, 10-11, and 11-12 timeframe, and “fit in” any other FW attractions I want to do “in between” I’ll hit Soarin’ right at RD and have a FPP for TT (MS and either SE or LwtL are typically my other two). For WS, I plug in my ADRs and any of the “live” shows that I want to see, and then leave the rest of the time “unplanned” and pop in and out of the countries that I want to see where they seem to best fit in.

One thing I virtually NEVER do is jump back and forth between FW and WS. Mexico to TT isn’t too bad, but once I’m back in the Germany to France area, the last thing I want to do is spend 20 min hiking back to FW to do one attraction and then hiking back to WS…

But at this stage in my life, having been as many times as I have been, I’m not in the “I must see everything” commando mode anymore. I hit my favorites and then fit in some things that I haven’t done during my last trip or two; just enjoying the ambience of WS is one of my favorite things to do in WDW…

2 Likes

Glad to hear this works for you! We are taking the kids to Epcot for the first time next month and planned on doing FW in the morning and then WS after lunch/nap. I booked our FPs for the morning too - so hoping to do most everything on our TP before lunch and the rest of the day can be devoted to roaming around WS.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your input!!