Good morning! I’m looking for advice on my Day One - Epcot touring plan for May 12 (Sunday). I am traveling with my husband, daughters (almost 3 and 5), and parents. We are on the Deluxe DDP and are staying at a monorail resort. Thanks in advance for any insight!
- Garden Grill ADR 8 am PPO breakfast
- RD Soarin’ while girls RD Livin with the Land with my parents
- See Baymax and Joy and Sadness
- Nemo ride
- Seas Pavilion
- 10 FP Mission: Space while girls FP character spot with my parents (go at end of FP window)
- 11 FP Spaceship Earth
- Gran Fiesta Tour
- Meet Anna and Elsa
- 12 FP for Frozen
- 12:30 ADR Biergarten
- Tour the World Showcase or break at hotel
- 6:40 ADR for Akershus
- Frozen Ever After dessert party / Illuminations (my girls are really into Frozen)
If we get to do the world showcase we will try to meet princesses and do pick a pearl in Japan.