Epcot storytellers prioritizing

I’m not sure we will have time to stop and visit all the storytellers while spending an afternoon/evening in world showcase the week after Christmas. What are some of best ones for a 7 year old that shouldn’t be missed?

Norway. For children and adults.

1 Like

Italy.

La Befana is a fantastic story teller, and the kids watching were mesmerised, as were we and the adults.

And the Voices Of Liberty at the US pavilion.

1 Like

For next year’s planning… Is it possible to see all of the storytellers in one day, if you are making seeing them your priority for a day at EP?

I don’t think so, because of the limited hours and many are at the same time. I just made a plan for seeing them over 2 different days, which seems more reasonable.

1 Like

WahoohokieKiehohoowa

bswan26

6h

I don’t think so, because of the limited hours and many are at the same time. I just made a plan for seeing them over 2 different days, which seems more reasonable.

I made a plan from 11 thru to dinner at Le Cellier, just to see if it could be done. I did manage to do it, going anti-clockwise from the IG.

However, I think they then added times for Germany and maybe a couple of others. I haven’t tried to update it yet, but will do. I’ll post the current version and the new version when I can, gotta go to work! :frowning_face:

So I had a look at my original plan, and looked to add the Germany story-tellers plus any more. TP doesn’t seem to have times for that, but I have seen elsewhere that it is happening …

However, this is my plan that I made for fun. It starts at the IG and works anti-clockwise around WS, including the “Joyful” event. I just evaluated it, so as to be able to simply walk around with no back-tracking.

https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=3360602

If times get added for anything else, I can update it to see if it’s possible.

2 Likes

For a seven year old, I would suggest Sigrid, the storyteller in Norway. Adults and children seemed to enjoy this yesterday. The Canadian Holiday band was great. The storyteller in Japan was good.

1 Like