Epcot rides down

So at epcot today. Ratatouille has been down now running. Gg is down tesy track down. Ji was down earlier. Really screwing up touring

1 Like

Ouch! That sucks! Now, the few other attractions waits are going to skyrocket

1 Like

At rope drop (ETPE) on my Epcot day in June, TT, Seas, LwtL, and Remy, and FEA were all down.

That stinks. Even ji has a wait of areound 30 minutes along with ll

We are here too and noticed the same. We rode Soarin while both TT and GOTG were down and the standby lane was insane looking. Luckily we had a LL. Yesterday at HS every major ride took a turn being down. That worked out great for us, as we had LLs that kept converting to anytimes. But all of this downtime is causing lots of issues for those that don’t have LLs and are waiting standby.

1 Like

We had Genie plus and if we wouldn’t Genie then we would have hardly ridden anything at Epcot. We did do GG but it was an hour wait once in the building. On Genie, we did Soarin, Spaceship, and will do Frozen. We do have EE hours tonight so hopefully we can get some more rides in

1 Like

It took me a while to figure out you meant GOTG. I was like “Garden Grill (what I’ve usually seen as GG) is a meal. It should take an hour or so!”

1 Like

This one has me stumped.

I puzzled over this as well. My guess is Journey into Imagination with Figment. That’s the only one I could see that might fit!

1 Like

Yeah. Usually just Figment. But if sticking with acronyms it would be JIIWF. Figment works a lot better.

1 Like

tesy track sounds like a fun one.

Knowing what I know, and also knowing how much we PAY for the privilege to go to Wallytown, and then pay MORE to spend time there, I’d shrug it off (for now) and try to make the best of it, and THEN, send an email to guest services with actual, realistic, reasons for a refund, and actual, realistic, reasonable, dollar amounts.

Not even kidding.

If you are familiar with being reasonable, you might be very surprised.

1 Like