EPCOT FP question - Living with Land or Figment?

Living with the Land or Figment?

I want to do both, so which is the better one to FP? I’ve seen line ups for both, so it’s a conundrum, but I’ve noticed that Land FPs, day of, go faster, if that makes any difference.

LWTL ifnit werenup to me. As you say they go faster. You can almost always get a figment FPP

1 Like

Don’t really need one for either but at times LWTL can get a little crowded but the wait is generally 10 min at the most.

2 Likes

LWTL has the worst queue so I’d do that. Boring switchbacks. And it can certainly be a 30+ minute wait at certain times if the day.

1 Like

I would also pick LWTL. The line can get long and it is a really interesting ride. Figment doesn’t usually seem to have much of a line and you could probably get a same day FPP if you felt like you needed one.

2 Likes

On the one hand, Living with the Land is actually interesting, so I’d pick that.

On the other hand, Figment is the worst ride in all of Disney property, so I wouldn’t want to have to wait for that for ANY reason, so I might pick that.

On the other other hand (yes, I have three hands), why would I waste a perfectly good FP on a perfectly horrible ride?

On the other other other hand (did I say three? I meant four), if I really wanted to ride Figment, I’d pick the one that ultimately saves the most time in line based on the TP estimates.

1 Like

LWTL is one of my favorites, and I would definitely FPP that one.

You touched on 2 key things for Figment. 1, I love it and want to ride it. 2. No one else in my family loves it and won’t wait in a long line for it.

Given that, put together your Touring Plan and plug in both rides to see what their wait times would be. Whichever has the longer wait, try to get the FPP for that one. No point in getting a FPP for Figment, for example, if it is a 5 minute wait, but LWTL is a 20 minute wait. You’d be throwing away a perfectly good FPP.

On the other hand, if the wait for Figment is 15 minutes standby, compared to 20 minutes LWTL, then the FPP for Figment might still be justified in order to guarantee your opportunity to ride it in spite of your family!

1 Like

LWTL. That queue can get long. I’ve never seen Figment more than 5-10 minutes when I’ve been at Epcot. And I agree a fourth FP is easy for Figment.

2 Likes