EPCOT Forever song listing

I jotted down the song list from EPCOT Forever. Most of them are from long gone attractions, or previous versions of attractions. I may have missed a couple. Here’s what I have:

• One Little Spark (Journey Into Imagination)
  • EPCOT Entrance Show - We’ve Only Just Begun to Dream (Entrance Plaza)
  • New Horizons [If we can dream it…] (Horizons)
  • Universe of Energy (Universe of Energy)
  • Listen to the Land (Listen to the Land, The Land)
  • New Horizons (Horizons)
  • Soarin’ (Soarin’, The Land)
  • Magic Journeys (Magic Journeys, Journey Into Imagination)
  • Tomorrow’s Child (Spaceship Earth)
  • Makin’ Memories (Magic Eye Theater Pre-show for Magic Journeys, Journey Into Imagination)
  • Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit (Kitchen Kabaret, The Land)
  • It’s Fun to be Free (World of Motion), with a mash-up of Veggie/Fruit and One Little Spark, cha cha cha
  • Tapestry of Nations (Tapestry of Nations Parade)
  • Golden Dream (The American Adventure)
  • Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand (EPCOT Millennium Celebration Theme)
  • A Whole New World
6 Likes

I think Makin’ Memories was the pre-show song for Magic Journey.

I wonder if there is a Spotify playlist available with these.

I was trying, recently, to find a playlist on Spotify that does various songs from rides/attractions from Walt Disney World. I found something for Disneyland. There is some overlap, but a lot of it didn’t apply to WDW.

I also tried to listen to a playlist from Illuminations, but several of the songs were entirely in French, so I doubt it was accurate.

You’re correct. I listed it as under the pavilion name (Journey Into Imagination), which was also the name of the major attraction at the pavilion (the Figment ride). For those too young to remember, this show was the first 3-D movie in the Imagination pavilion, before Captain EO, and Honey I Shrunk the Audience. It moved to the MK for a while after EO took over the EPCOT space.

The pre-show was all about taking pictures to make memories (sponsored, of course, by Kodak). It was essentially a long commercial!

Many of the original versions of these songs are available on an album/CD entitled “The Music of Disneyland Walt Disney World and Epcot Center”.

Nice - thank you!