Epcot for a couple of hours

We land on Saturday 23 (Memorial Weekend) at 3pm. I’m thinking that we should be at POFQ by 4;30pm the latest. We have ADR at Beaches and Cream at 5:30pm…if we walk over to Epcot by 7pm give or take, do you think we could do a couple of rides? I enjoy Soarin and husband the Test Track. I wanted to do something for my toddler , maybe Turtle Talk with Crush…

Do you think this is all doable?

Are you taking ME from the airport? I think you will have time for a FP or 2 at EP but that ADR may be tough.

Yes, taking the ME. I was thinking of taking a cab from POFQ to BC. Can I drop off the bags at bell services without checking in right away?

You could but let others weigh in on this. It has taken me more than 90 minutes to get from the airport to hotel. You have to get off the plane, across the airport, and then you may be the 3rd or 4th stop.

Maybe with the new checkin system you can go directly to BC?

I hope the earlier flight out of Newark goes down in price and then I wouldn’t have to worry it. I’m so stressed about that too, when to book flights.

[quote=“MickeyFan19, post:3, topic:9978, full:true”]
Yes, taking the ME. I was thinking of taking a cab from POFQ to BC. Can I drop off the bags at bell services without checking in right away?[/quote]

If you’re taking DME, then wouldn’t your bags go straight to your room? Or, are you talking about carry-on? Either way, you can drop off bags at the bell desk and pick them up (or have them delivered to your room) whenever you’re ready for them.

I’ve also wondered when using Magical Express why you couldn’t just get off at the first bus stop, even if it isn’t the resort where you are staying, and then go right to a park from there, then return to your hotel later to check in. If you just had small, carry-on bags, then you could leave them in lockers outside the park and pick them up on your way out.

I think if they are doing the express check in that will work but if you have a package the way things are now, will you have to check in to activate tickets? Will you be able to get into EP?