Epcot first timer question

My family has never toured epcot but will get two days in January to explore. I have a question concerning the Innoventions exhibt. The TP shows 20 min allotted for East and West. But, we actually have a good bit of time to “burn” before our ADR at the Garden Grill according to my TP, and I thought there might actually be more to see in these areas that may take u longer than 20. What can I expect? what has been your experience? TY

My kids would spend hours in there. And it’s at least twenty minutes for the best part - Sum of All Thrills. Depending on the age of your kids, you could do a lot of the different interactive games. They are not the most exciting for adults (besides SOAT which lets you design your own roller coaster ride and then lets you try it out). If you are a Disney Visa cardholder, you can also do the meet and greet in there (with a free picture).

3 Likes

If your kids are younger, they might like The Great Piggy Bank Adventure. My kids love it and will play multiple times.

1 Like

There’s another fun game involving fire safety. Can’t remember the name. Think it would be easy to burn maybe an hour if you do Sum and the two games (Piggy Bank and ‘fire safety’)

2 Likes