Epcot Festival of the Holidays Performances touring plan help

I see that all 11 of the countries have performances. I know we won’t be able to see all of them. I am trying to do my Epcot touring plan and would like to know what ones to not miss and if we need to skip a couple what should we skip. Thanks for the help.

You will get varying opinions on this. We go to EP 2 days and do them all- but for us, that is one of the main things we go over for. These, and the Candlelight Processional, are wonderful ways to get into the holiday spirit. Don’t miss Norway or China. We like them all- but if we had to drop some off the first ones would be Hanukkah and Kwanzaa. We don’t skip any of them- though. Fun, educational- and for the most part a relaxing way to spend the day in the WS. TP computer makes it easy to get them all in the plan as well.

We are doing this in late November. It was definitely hard to pick and choose, but ultimately we chose performances for the TP based on our family’s cultural connections/heritages - Germany, Kwaanza, Norway at the top for our family, then trying to hit up France (since we’re going there next fall), and the U.K. (one of our favorite vacations from a few years ago).