Epcot entry time

We are going to Epcot through the IG. Park hours says Epcot opens at 12. Do they let you in any earlier like some parks or is 12 it?

It opens early. We were on Frozen by 10:30 (11am open)

2 Likes

Thanks, thats what I was hoping for. Ive always skipped FEA bc of wait times. Since RDing Remy is out, thats my new plan. So get in IG line by 11? Or earlier? Dont need to be absolutely first, just want to beat the Skyliner crowd.

We took Skyliner from Riviera, I think we arrived just before 10. In the park I think by 10:15. We were in the first probably 30-40 people on FEA. Queue was not bad on IG side around that time.

Edit to add…this is for today, a Saturday when the park is at a 7 on crowd calendar. We went to Spaceship Earth after as TT was not running yet, then Nemo and Mexico.

4 Likes

Thank you! This helps!

I though Epcot was opening at 11? I’d get there at 10, as it sounds like they are consistently letting people in early.

1 Like

I bet they are letting ppl in early to eliminate ppl clustering in wait.

2 Likes

My plans show 12, hmmmmm

Interesting! I just checked the app and saw this??

1 Like

Uhh, ohhh, this could derail my plans. This is my WS day at Epcot but a breakfast Resi at Ale & Compass I really want to keep. Wont make it there by 10:30 to RD if park opens at 11.

It was 11am open when we went last month and they were letting people in around 10:20-10:25 when I was finally able to drag my boys over there after pacing and telling ‘em come on for 20 min. Ha ha. But while we could get in line for FEA they didn’t start operating it till about 10:45 or so.

2 Likes

Can you have reservation finder looking for a slightly earlier reservation?

2 Likes

I havent used res finder, might try it. I was hoping for about 30 mins earlier than I go.

This was in an October article. Guess they are sticking with these times:

1 Like

Official Hours:

1 Like