Epcot dining help!

We had planned on having lunch at Biergarten, mostly because I thought DH may enjoy the food and the beer, but then we added a PPO GG breakfast. So now I feel like having two buffets will be way too much food.

That said, I do like the idea of having a TS reservation because I think it will be good to get out of the heat and to have a set plan. Last trip we sort of wandered around the WS with two hot, hungry kids, trying to decide where to eat so I want to try to avoid that!

So what are your suggestions for a non-buffet TS restaurant, with two kids aged 4 and 7? We have a FEA FP from 12:00-1:00 just to give an idea as to where we’ll be close to lunchtime.

I would make Biergarten later, at like 4:00pm. Two buffets are great at Epcot because you can just get a snack here and there during the early afternoon instead of a full QS meal. Pastries at Les Halles, Via Napoli Pizza Window, etc.

2 Likes

Just for clarification, Garden Grill is not a buffet. It is all you can eat, but family style table service. They bring the platters to you.

2 Likes

I’d recommend Via Napoli. Who doesn’t like pizza… and it happens to be the best pizza at Disney. The sangria is cool and refreshing too :laughing:

1 Like